Following the most recent lifestyle trends, we are thrilled to announce our new project “Eco-Tiny House”. A concept of sustainable individual housing, in line with the tiny-living movement.
We have locations on the coast of Montenegro as well as in the mountains, near the Kolasin Ski Resort.
Just a 15 minutes drive to Tivat and Kotor. Close to marinas in Lustica Bay, Porto Montenegro Superyacht Marina, and Tivat Airport.
Coastal locations – 50m2, 75m2, 120m2 houses, each one having its own private piece of land with permaculture gardens, nestled in the beautiful Mediterranean nature of Montenegro.
Some of the advantages:
- For the price of an apartment in a crowded city, you can have your own house with your own piece of land, in Montenegro, the land of majestic mountains and emerald waters of the Adriatic
- To experience a more self-sustainable way of living, we include for each house a ready-to-use permaculture garden
- The houses are set in an extremely healthy environment between the sea and the mountains where the sea breeze and the mountain breeze combine to provide your lungs with pure oxygen
- Located on the foothills of Vrmac, a mountain range between Kotor bay and Tivat bay, this place provides hiking trails starting right next to the land
- The houses are nestled within an olive grove with a yearly community olive harvest
- Low-energy technology of building for low-cost year-round living
- Ideal also for “home-office” life with a particularly good and reliable optical cable internet connection
- Great as an investment for long-term or short-term rentals that can be managed by our in-house letting agency “Rentals Montenegro”