Following the most recent lifestyle trends, we are thrilled to announce our new project “Eco-Tiny House”. A concept of sustainable individual housing, in line with the tiny-living movement. We have locations on the coast of Montenegro as well as in the mountains, near the Kolasin Ski Resort.
Kolašin is a small mountain town in Montenegro’s northeast that’s most popular in winter because it’s close to the Kolašin 1450 and 1600 ski fields.
Some of the advantages:
- For the price of an apartment in a crowded city, you can have your own house with your own piece of land, in Montenegro, the land of majestic mountains and emerald waters of the Adriatic
- To experience a more self-sustainable way of living, we include for each house a ready-to-use permaculture garden
- The houses are set in an extremely healthy environment between the mountains and river where the mountain breeze combines to provide your lungs with pure oxygen
- Low-energy technology of building for low-cost year-round living
- Ideal also for “home-office” life with a particularly good and reliable optical cable internet connection
- Great as an investment for long-term or short-term rentals that can be managed by our in-house letting agency “Rentals Montenegro”