Following the most recent lifestyle trends, we are thrilled to announce our new project “Eco-Tiny House”. A concept of sustainable individual housing, in line with the tiny-living movement. We have locations on the coast of Montenegro and in the mountains, near the Kolasin Ski Resort.
The Olive & Pine Groves coastal locations feature a collection of 50m2, 75m2, 90m2, and 120m2 houses, each one having its own private piece of land with permaculture gardens, nestled in the beautiful Mediterranean nature of Montenegro.
Just a 15 minutes drive to Tivat and Kotor. Close to marinas in Lustica Bay, Porto Montenegro Superyacht Marina, and Tivat Airport.
Some of the advantages:
- For the price of an apartment in a crowded city, you can have your own house with your own piece of land, in Montenegro, the land of majestic mountains and emerald waters of the Adriatic
- To experience a more self-sustainable way of living, we include for each house a ready-to-use permaculture garden
- The houses are set in a highly healthy environment between the sea and the mountains where the sea breeze and the mountain breeze combine to provide your lungs with pure oxygen
- Located on the foothills of Vrmac, a mountain range between Kotor bay and Tivat bay, this place provides hiking trails starting right next to the land
- The houses are nestled within an olive grove with a yearly community olive harvest
- Low-energy technology of building for low-cost year-round living
- Ideal also for “home-office” life with a perfect and reliable optical cable internet connection
- Great as an investment for long-term or short-term rentals that can be managed by our in-house letting agency “Rentals Montenegro”